* Lightweight and portable
* Battery operation
* Real-Time 4D
* 3D Multiplanar Display
* 3D Power Doppler
* Automatic Optimization (AO)
* Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) and CrossXBeam deliver advanced computational power, allowing for simultaneous processing of CrossXBeam CRI and SRI together – enabling added speckle reduction, contrast resolution and image clarity.
* HD-Flow uses a bi-directional Doppler feature to achieve a more sensitive vascular study and reduce overwriting.
* Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for image quality in either a single plane or all three planes of a volume acquisition
* Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) captures a full virtual fetal heart cycle in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis.
* Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) makes analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set.
* Virtual Organ Computer-aided AnaLysis (VOCAL) is a semi-automated volume measurement tool that utilizes computer technology to provide accurate volume calculations.
* 1x Voluson i Portable 3D/4D Ultrasound
* 1x RAB2-5RS (2-5MHz) 3/4D Convex Abdominal Probe
* 1x E8C-RS (4-10MHz) Wideband Microconvex Endocavity (Vaginal) Probe
* 1x RIC5-9-RS (5-9MHz) 2D/3D RealTime 4D Endocavitary Probe