LABORIE PORTASCAN 3D Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner
Portascan 3D Bladder Scanner’s intuitive design is ideal for a multitude of clinical environments, from hospital floors to physician offices. Different scanning modes are designed to match different user preferences along with advanced targeting features that make finding the bladder simple. Portascan 3D provides reliable information, thus reducing the frequency of catheterization and risk of UTIs (CAUTI). It is also a valuable tool for providing post-void residual volume (PVR) to assess possible urinary retention.
3D Bladder Scanning is Ideal for a Multitude of Clinical Environments:
– Reduces unnecessary catheterizations and associated Urinary Tract Infections. CDC: Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)
– Automatic 3D scanning for fast and accurate bladder volumes.
– Easy-to-use targeting and real-time scanning modes, ideal for non-specialists or experienced users.
– Universal gender patient setting, gives an accurate reading whether the patient has had a hysterectomy or not.
– Calibration not required, reducing time and cost of annual maintenance.
– Touchscreen interface enhances procedure simplicity.
– Lightweight ultra-portable design.
– Easy point-and-freeze operation provides results within 5 seconds.
– High-capacity internal memory for saving patient data.
– PC upload application software for massed data storage and EMR integration via DICOM/PACS.
– Simple-to-use, ergonomically designed probe.
– 5-second scan time.
– Procedure Type: Automatic 3D Bladder Scan
– Monitor Type: LCD Color Touchscreen
– Monitor Size: 6.4 in
– Printer: Thermal
– Battery Capacity: Up to 4 Hours Continuous Operation
– PC Connectivity: USB
– Dimensions: 14 cm x 32.5 cm x 15.5 cm (5.5 in x 13 in x 6 in)
– Weight: 2 kg (4 lbs.)