LABORIE Portascan+ Portable ultrasound bladder scanner
The Portascan+ is an ultrasound bladder scanner with automatic volume measurement, a large real-time screen and patient database.
Simple point-and-freeze operation makes the Portascan+ the scanner of choice for the busy clinical environment. It calculates the bladder volume automatically from an ultrasound image while a built-in thermal printer provides a permanent hard copy printout of results for accurate record keeping and archiving.
Real-time Ultrasound for Accurate Bladder Scanning:
– Simple, intuitive software with touch screen input.
– 3.5 – 5.0 MHz abdominal probe for adults and children.
– Automatic bladder volume calculation.
– Touchscreen length and width calipers for kidney or other organ measurement.
– Large database for storage of images, records and reports.
– Built-in thermal printer for immediate results.
– On-board touch screen virtual keyboard for data input.
– Optional export via USB
– Integrated carry handle and protective screen cover.
– Procedure Type: Real-time ultrasound scanner
– Monitor Size: 8.4 in
– Printer: Thermal
– Battery Capacity: At least 3 hours of continuous operation
– PC Connectivity: Yes
– Dimensions: 25 cm x 36 cm x 9 cm (9 in x 14 x 3.5 in)
– Weight: 3 kg (7 lbs.)