MEDICA PBS V4.1 Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner
The PBS (Palm Bladder Scanner) is small in size, easy to use, has a long battery life, an arrow direction function and a smart calibration function. This last feature is new and means that with every setting up of the device, a previous calibration will show so that the measured results will be validated.
The machine will be delivered complete with battery and charger.To print results, the scanner is placed in its cradle and if required can stay there during use.More conveniently the results can be sent via its USB port to any suitable device.The Palm Bladder Scanner is a hand held device and the perfect answer for easy transportation between different hospital locations or for use in primary care environment such as a continence service deliveringhomecare.
– 8.4″ LCD touch screen
– 3D Probes with multiplanar scanning
– Real-time display of the bladder image.
– Auto-recognition of the margin of bladder, auto-calculates the 3D Volume
– Measure range: 0 to 999ml, Error rate is ±15%
– With data storing, browsing, exporting and printing function
– Two kinds of power supply: Built-in battery and AC adapter
– Multi-language interface
– Non-invasively, quickly and accurately
– Easy for staff to use, no sonographer required
– Reduce the risk of infection, medical cost and the using of antibiotics
– Prevent unnecessary catheterization; improve patient’s life quality and staff’s satisfaction
– Provides necessary proofs / accurate data to help the diagnosis of common urological conditions.
– Avoiding unnecessary medical disputes
– Monitor the bladder to reduce the risk of bladder excessive expansion, VUR, hydronephrosis, urinary system infection and kidney failure
– Monitor the catheterization to reduce the risk of blind urethral catheterization
* Includes Host
* Probe* Adapter
* Adjustable Mobile Stand
* Docking Station
* Optional Phantom