Natus Sonara/tek Transcranial doppler
Nicolet Sonara tekSonara/tek TCD system is a Transcranial Doppler Module that facilitates easy and non-intruding assessment of blood flow velocities in the basal cerebral arteries. Be it hospital vascular departments, private clinics or mobile screening units, this product offers a cost-effective and convenient solution for performing TCD exams at every place.
The product comes with time-saving tools like protocol-driven exams, high quality Doppler signal and multi-button advanced remote control. The added tools like M-mode or multi-depth display, pre-configured or custom protocols and up to 120 seconds of spectral data available for real-time review helps in performing TCD exams quickly and proficiently.
The main features are:
– It comes with high quality Doppler Signal and unilateral monitoring options.
– It is DICOM compatible and can handle multiple languages.
– Multi-button Advanced Remote Control and M-mode and Multi-Depth Displays in Diagnostic and Monitoring Modes help in performing exams quickly.
– Single channel Emboli Detection with variable thresholds and statistics and trending packages are also available.
– Specialty tests like VMR and BHI can be conducted as well.
– High Quality Doppler Signal
– Customized Protocols and Reporting
– Unilateral Monitoring Options
– Single channel Emboli Detection with Variable Thresholds
– Speciality Tests: VMR and BHI
– Multi-button Advanced Remote Control
– Multiple Languages Capability
– Statistics and Trending Packages
– M-mode and Multi-Depth Displays in Diagnostic and Monitoring Modes
– DICOM Compatible