M-Turbo is a compact ultrasound imaging system from SonoSite, featuring the image quality and functionality needed to meet your diverse needs.
Ideal for the general practitioner looking to do more advanced cardiac and vascular exams.
Highlights of the new Sonosite M-Turbo :
- Now available the M-Turbo with probe.
- This special version of the M-Turbo comes with a one year warranty, however the probes still have the standard 5 year Sonosite warranty.
- With the M-Turbo you can still add Colour, Pulse Wave and Continuous Wave Doppler.
- The system is now available with DICOM networking.
- Speak to your local Account Manager now to arrange a demonstration.
The standard M-Turbo is also still available exclusively from BCF.
Highlights of the Sonosite M-Turbo:
- More processing power than MicroMaxx – the next step up in image quality
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Mains or battery powered so can be used anywhere, anytime
- Able to upgrade from standard black and white system to high quality Colour/Doppler in future
- Large range of probes for all applications
- Quick start up in just 12 seconds.
Portable, tough and easy to use. So tough it was originally designed for the American military and comes with a full manufacturer’s 5 year warranty.
Despite its size, the M-Turbo produces outstanding cardiac images. It has very high colour Doppler sensitivity.
Fully upgradeable to Colour, Pulsed Wave (PW) and Continuous Wave (CW) Doppler and capability to upgrade to DICOM or Wireless DICOM. You can connect it to a PACS system to allow viewing and secure storage of images.
Stores still images and movie clips which can be exported via USB in PC friendly formats (jpeg, mpeg and avi).
Optional enhanced needle visualisation software (unique to Sonosite) easily highlights needles within the patient allowing for accurate acquisition of a FNA or Tru-Cut biopsy sample.