Reduce the risk of injuries when raising and lowering
Stryker Power-PRO XT is an advanced battery-powered hydraulic system which raises and lowers the patient together with the touch of a button.
The Power-PRO XT is a compacted wheeled stretcher designed to support and transfer the whole body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes adults and infants ). It consists of a platform mounted on a wheeled X-frame made to support and transport a maximum of 700 lbs (318 kg) at pre-hospital and hospital environments. It is collapsible for use also contains a flexible load height characteristic to enable the device to be set into different jet deck heights for proper body mechanics during loading and unloading.
The Stryker Power-PRO XT powered ambulance adjuster that is industry-leading dramatically reduces lifting and the related chance of injury to strenuous. Medics experience spinal loading because of repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending.
The Industry leader in ambulance cots
Utilization of this Power-PRO XT has shown to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced accidents, lost or modified workdays, and workers’ compensation expenses, and enhanced recruitment and retention. The battery-powered hydraulic system increases and lowers patients. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for ergonomics and performance.
Simple to use manual backup system offers complete cot operation in case of power loss. Foot end mounted Stryker SMRT battery is available and readily changed in any circumstance. The retractable head section allows cot to be shortened in any height position for optimum versatility. Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times. The Stryker Power-PRO XT — now the industry standard of maintenance.
Proven to boost operator and patient safety, the Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System supports the cot throughout the loading and unloading procedure. This cot loading method is designed to prevent cumulative trauma injuries by reducing loading. This innovative Power-LOAD System is designed to load and load a compatible cot with using a button
- An innovative battery-powered hydraulic system increases and reduces the individual at the touch of a button.3
- Utilizes an easy-to-use guide backup system for many powered stretcher functions.
- The retractable mind section reduces footprint and permits the stretcher to browse very tight spaces in almost any height place.
- A Stryker exclusive: automatic high-speed retracting feature saves precious seconds when loading and unloading.
- Studies have shown that Power-PRO used together with Power-LOAD can reduce employees’injuries and absences.
- Locking hooks – Secures the head end of the stretcher into the Power-LOAD system for loading and unloading.
- Foot-end hitch- Secures the foot end of the stretcher to the Power-LOAD system for transportation.
- Antenna – Allows for wireless communication between the Power-PRO XT and the Power-LOAD system.
- Power controls – Controls the Power-LOAD system during loading and unloading for simplicity of operation and maximum advantage.
- Equipment hook (Fits most monitors)
- Knee gatch
- Retractable head-end O2 bottle holder
- XPS System: Expandable Patient Surface (XPS) system increases patient surface area. Designed with comfort and your patient’s safety in mind. Reduces transport difference.
Stryker Power-Pro XT with XPS Includes:
- XPS (Expanded Patient Surface)
- 2x Batteries
- 1x Charger
- New Straps
- Stryker Stair-PRO 6252 Stair Chair
- Power-LOAD Fastener System
Stryker Power-PRO XT Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73° / + 15°.
- Overall Length: 81″ (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63″ (160 cm).
- Width: 23″ (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5″ (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6″ (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2″ (5 cm).
- Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Model 6370 or 6377 Floor Mount Type.
- Model 6371 Wall Mount Type.
- Model 6390 Power-LOAD.
- Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36″ (91 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75″ (40 cm).